We should really just relax.
Welcome to The Annotated MST, your source for obsessively researched Mystery Science Theater 3000 trivia since September 2003. We're a little more than halfway done now, so we anticipate finishing this Herculean task around the time our webmaster's daughter, who was born right before the site was founded, heads off to college (whimper). Please see the FAQ if you'd like more details about what we do here. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to check us out on Twitter as well.
The New Season ...
Has arrived! Check out Show 1101, Reptilicus, Show 1102, Cry Wilderness, and Show 1106, Starcrash, below!
- Show 414: Tormented (7/7/2019) - Tom Stewart killed me!
- Show 323: The Castle of Fu Manchu (3/7/2019) - Incomprehensible plots, incompetent heroes, and midcentury racism. Good times ...
- Show 1102: Cry Wilderness (10/9/2018) - They love to laugh.
- Show 1106: Starcrash (4/20/2018) - Not Star Wars, but an incredible simulation.
- Show 1101: Reptilicus (11/23/2017) - Something is really rotten in the state of Denmark.
- Show 211: First Spaceship on Venus (10/11/2017) - Ah, East German/Polish science fiction.
- Show 820: Space Mutiny (9/1/2017) - Bold Bigflank! Blast Hardcheese! Bob Johnson! Oh, wait ...
- Show 202: The Sidehackers (6/20/2017) - He hit Big Jake!