We should really just relax.
Welcome to The Annotated MST, your source for obsessively researched Mystery Science Theater 3000 trivia since September 2003. We're a little more than halfway done now, so we anticipate finishing this Herculean task around the time our webmaster's daughter, who was born right before the site was founded, heads off to college (whimper). Please see the FAQ if you'd like more details about what we do here. Enjoy your stay, and don't forget to check us out on Twitter as well.
About the New Season ...
We are planning on annotating Season 11, in case anyone was wondering. But we thought we'd hold off for a while, and let people enjoy it on its own terms, before we start getting our obsessive annotations all over it. Look for them to start appearing in a few months. In the meantime, we'll continue adding new episodes of Classic MST3K.
- Show 211: First Spaceship on Venus (10/11/2017) - Ah, East German/Polish science fiction.
- Show 820: Space Mutiny (9/1/2017) - Bold Bigflank! Blast Hardcheese! Bob Johnson! Oh, wait ...
- Show 202: The Sidehackers (6/20/2017) - He hit Big Jake!
- Show 302: Gamera (6/1/2017) - Tiny, upsetting shorts.
- The Undead on YouTube (4/28/2017) - STAAAAAYYYYY!
- Show 304: Gamera vs. Barugon (4/21/2017) - When will the world learn that opals are the root of all evil?