We should really just relax.
Welcome to The Annotated MST, your source for obsessively researched Mystery Science Theater 3000 trivia since September 2003. We're a little more than halfway done now, so we anticipate finishing this Herculean task around the time our webmaster's daughter, who was born right before the site was founded, heads off to college (whimper). Please see the FAQ if you'd like more details about what we do here, and enjoy your stay.
And welcome to our brand-new site redesign! It's been twelve years—the curtains were getting a little dusty and the furniture was starting to look a little shabby in the daylight, so we thought it was time to gussy up the place. The basic layout is the same, although we've added a page for our shiny new YouTube videos, and we have a fancy slider up top so you can enjoy our library of ridiculous screen shots. Feel free to look around and stay awhile.
- Hercules on YouTube (12/12/2016) - Suppressed homoeroticism, manacle whirling, and chest grease.
- Show 1012: Squirm (11/28/2016) - Earthworm rampage!
- Kitten with a Whip on YouTube (11/21/2016) - It's so creamy!
- Earth vs. the Spider on YouTube (10/10/2016) - Bert I. Gordon strikes again.
- Moon Zero Two on YouTube (9/12/2016) - Space sapphires and dancing cowgirls ... on the moon!
- The Mole People on YouTube (8/9/2016) - Starring John Agar's smirk.
- Village of the Giants on YouTube (7/11/2016) - Beau Bridges as you hoped to never see him before.
- Show 507: I Accuse My Parents (7/6/2016) - J'accuse!
- Incredibly Strange Creatures ... on YouTube (6/13/2016) - Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel.
- King Dinosaur on YouTube (5/9/2016) - Giant lizards and atom bombs, courtesy of Bert I. Gordon.
- Beginning of the End on YouTube (4/11/2016) - Gigantic grasshoppers menace postcards of downtown Chicago!
- Master Ninja II on YouTube (3/14/2016) - Hi-buh-kee-buh-luh.
- Samson vs. the Vampire Women on YouTube (2/9/2016) - Get ready with the Cher jokes.
- Show 210: King Dinosaur (1/17/2016) - Joey the lemur! Or is he a kinkajou?
- Show 1003: Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders (1/15/2016) - Need to scar a child for life? Leave it to Ernest Borgnine.
- Devil Fish on YouTube (1/14/2016) - Scrawny, undernourished Europeans drinking beer and feeding the fish in Florida.